Q: Blowing fusible links

My 95 Subaru legacy l wagon is blowing the fusible link in the fuse box under the hood. If I unhook the alternator it doesnt blow. I replaced the alternator and the battery. What could it be?

Hello there:

In most cases, when a fuse relay continues to break, it’s an indication of an exposed wire that is causing a short circuit situation or a poor ground. As issue like this can be difficult to pinpoint, the best way to find this fault is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection. This will allow them to trace the issue, and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Blowing fusible links