Q: Blowing fuse for turn, ABS, and Hvac fan, Also will start in any gear

The van will start in any gear. When you shift into reverse or drive all is fine But when you shift back to park, the fuse blows that controls the turn signals, ABS, and the front HVAC fan. Some times the service engine light comes on. Had it checked when it was on, says neutral safety switch faulty.

Will the neutral safety switch cause this problem or could it be the TRS sensor in the transaxle?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chr...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chrysler Town & Country. If it will start in any gear, then there is more than likely a fault in the neutral safety circuit. It can be as simple as the neutral safety switch shorting to ground. If you'd like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your Check Engine Light further and help you with an accurate repair.