Q: Blower motor not working no heat no ac control goes up but nothing coming out of vents

Blower motor not working no heat no ac coming out of vents control goes up and down but nothing coming out of vents what could it be

Hi there. It sounds like it could be a faulty resistor or blower motor. Check the fuses/relays and replace as necessary. Check for voltage the blower motor; check that the voltage increases with an increase in the fan speed selector. If this is operating normally, then the blower motor is at fault. If there is no voltage, then suspect the resistor and check for voltage available at the resistor. If voltage is available, then the resistor is faulty. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a blower motor is not working inspection.

3. Blower motor not working no heat no ac control goes up but nothing coming out of vents