Q: Blower motor has short.

Cabin blower motor comes on when I hit a pothole or I bang the dash the right way. The air conditioner and heat work when the blower is on.

The scenario you describe indicates a problem with the blower motor, resistor or corresponding circuit. Instead of throwing parts at the vehicle in an attempt to repair, I suggest having an inspection performed by a certified technician at YourMechanic. Using electronic test equipment, a professional technician will diagnose the problem. This ensures your vehicle is repaired right, the first time.