Q: Q: Blower motor doesn't work

I have replaced the blower motor and resistor and fan speed controller lines. Flushed and verified that the heater core works checked collect levels and all fuses checked all connections in the circuit for melted wires and mouthing Wonder where to go from here

Hi There, I would suggest also check power to the blower motor relay. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blower motor to work intermittently. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. Q: Blower motor doesn't work