Q: Q: Blower motor

The first start of the day the blower motor won't come on after it does finally come on you can shut the truck off turn it on shut it off turn it on as many times as you want and it works fine if you let it sit overnight the next morning it doesn't come on again I have already changed the resistor

It is very likely the problem is in your blower motor assembly itself. If the power and ground supplies are available at the blower motor connector when you turn the dial or switch for the fan and there is no operation from the fan, then the problem is the fan motor. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from Your Mechanic who come out and take a closer look at the electrical blower problem and offer a more personal diagnosis as well as estimate the proper repairs.

3. Q: Blower motor