Q: Blower motor

blower motor was working on high only & then quit aworking at all. I replaced the fan switch & the blower motor resistor and still get nothing, what else could the problem be? Thanks for any help

The first thing you should check is to see if you have battery power to the dark blue wire at the blower motor with the key on. If you have power then you should check the light green and white wire. You should have battery power to the blue wire and no power to the green wire if the motor is bad. Disconnect the connector to the blower motor and connect a test light or volt meter between the green and blue wires with the key on you should get a light or voltage and the light will change brightness when you move the blower switch. Replace the blower motor if all checks are okay. If you need assistance performing all these checks to find the problem then gt a mechanic like one from YourMechanic that can come to you and do all the work for you.