Q: Blower moter works intermittently, sometimes it blows air tand sometimes I get nothing, motor or resistor?

Sometimes my blower works sometimes it doesn't , do you think it's the motor or the resistor.

A: Sometimes the blower will not turn due to a...

Sometimes the blower will not turn due to an open circuit in the blower motor brushes. When you are experiencing the problem where the motor does not come on then just lightly tap on the blower motor in the left side bottom of the dash. If motor starts turning then you know the motor is bad and needs replaced. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and do further testing or replace the blower motor.