Q: Blow out and leak under car.

Something blew out under the car. A snap ring and gasket fell down and an oil-like substance leaked out.

The first thing I would recommend you do is check all your fluid levels to narrow down to the system that these parts came from. Take a sample of the fluid that leaked and note the location of the leak on the vehicle. The parts you describe may of came from the power steering, engine, cooling system or the transmission. I recommend you do not drive the vehicle until you have the vehicle diagnosed by a qualified mechanic to figure out the failure. It may be unsafe to drive.