Q: Blocked car

After locking the car I can't get inside I opened a door put a keys and car won't start battery is newly charged can u help me my friend knows a little bit about this cars and he says that car is blocked

A: Check underhood fuses #24 and #27. If they ...

Check underhood fuses #24 and #27. If they are not blown, there is likely another problem occurring within the starter or electrical system. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, take a look at this in person to diagnose your starting issue. They will be able to look at your car and determine the best path to repair.