Q: Blinkers only working part of the time

My blinkers only works part of the time. The lever clicks into the locked position and releases after the turn; however, the signals do not come on. The brights are controlled on the same lever, and they turn on and off with no problem.

Hello, the first thing to check is the function of the hazard switch. The turn signals are powered and turned on and off through the hazard switch. If the hazard doesn’t work, the first thing to check is the fuses. If all the fuses are good, some electrical test should be performed to see if the hazard switch or turn signal stalk has failed. You may need the aid of a mechanic to perform electrical testing for proper diagnosis and repair of your turn signals.