Q: Blinkers not working

Headlights and break lights turn on my 4 signal lights won't flash already put a new MFS and still nothing inside the blinker blinks on the cluster hazards blink as well but still no flashing outside

A: If the multi function switch has been repla...

If the multi function switch has been replaced, we can assume it is good. It is unlikely that the [bulbs]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/turn-signal-bulb-replacement) would go out all at once. Therefore, we can also assume that the bulbs are good. If the flashers come on the instrument cluster, this proves that the MFS is working properly. This also indicates that the fuse is not blown because the system is recieving power. With all of this in consideration, I believe this issue is caused by a wiring problem. I would recommend having a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic inspect your turn signal system for any wiring damages that may exist. Once the wiring problem is found, it can be resolved by repairing the wires or replacing them.