Q: Blinkers don't work

Everytime I put a new fuse in it burns out for the blinkers

3. Blinkers don't work

Q: My enclave will not go in reverse and the trans oil smells burnt. Do you think the flex plate is damaged?

Hi there. If your transmission oil is black or burned and the transmission will not go into reverse, then the reverse input clutch is burned and slipping. There is nothing wrong with the flex plate as it would effect all...

Q: Why does my truck misfire in third gear 1999 Ford F-150

Hello If you are getting a random misfire code at higher speeds then you may have a fuel system issue or an air flow problem. I would usually test the fuel pressure to make sure that the pump is fine...

Q: Break (stop) Fuse blows when brakes are pressed.

This is often times a result of a short in the system or an incorrect size bulb. Sometimes a bulb that draws too much power can cause this. Check also to be sure the right size bulb is in the...