Q: Q: Blinkers

right side blinkers dont blink but come on. left side is fine

Q: I changed my front mail seal and Harmonic balancer.

The front crank shaft damper is on a key way and it should not matter if the engine moved when loosening or tightening the damper harmonic balancer. The camshaft will move in and out a little bit and this is...

Q: Car headlights randomly turning on and flashing while car is off.

Hi there. Check all of the vehicle grounds to the lighting circuits and the ignition circuits. Make sure that the grounds are cleaned and tightened. A loose ground will cause circuits to malfunction and not work correctly. If you need...

Q: Hello I have a 1978 Chevy four-wheel-drive. I completely tore it down and restored it and put everything back together, but the dash lights are not working properly.

Hi there. It seems that the dashboard lights are grounded to the turn signal switch circuit. This will make your dash light come on when they are not to come on. For the indicator light staying on issue is the...