Q: Q: Blinkers

right side blinkers dont blink but come on. left side is fine

Q: Low idle RPM.

Hey Scuba. Thanks for contacting us today. Most of the time, when the idle control valve has been replaced and throttle body cleaned, a low idle is typically caused by a small vacuum leak, restriction within the fuel injectors or...

Q: Blowing oil through valve covers.

Hi there. Check the positive crankcase ventilation valve (PCV) and see if it's plugged up. Also, check the engine oil and make sure that there is the proper amount of oil in the engine. Too much oil or a sticking...

Q: Q: Fuse keeps blowing

The turn signals are powered in a couple different ways. The brake light fuse and the turn fuse. If either are blown then you will have issues of no turn signal or turn signal stops when you push on the...