Q: Q: Blinkers

right side blinkers dont blink but come on. left side is fine

Q: Transmission not shifting into overdrive

Hello. If the transmission is shifting fine but will not go into overdrive, then it may have a solenoid failure or a pressure problem. A bad brake light switch can also cause this. I would typically start by checking to...

Q: I am having strange issues with my turn signals and headlights.

Hello. Most likely you have a bad ground some place. Grounds for the lighting system will be in several different locations throughout the car. The combination switch inside your steering column is a common culprit. What is happening is electricity...

Q: 15 Amp back fuse

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2000 Suzuki Esteem. The primary systems on that fuse are the back-up light switch and the transmission range sensor. As far as what's causing it to blow, it could be an intermittently...