Q: Blinker/turn signal does not work or blink, stays on can hear a click though - 2004 Chevrolet Express 2500

we pulled a black moduler box with number 25746427, you can hear a click but no blinking do you think the black box needs to be replaced

Hi there - your symptoms suggest an electrical problem with the bulbs, or wiring to the them - not the flasher unit itself. Check for good bulbs, good contacts in the bulb receptacles, and good grounds at each corner of the vehicle. If the hazard warning lights work (some of them anyway), that will confirm that the flasher unit (shared between turn signals and hazard warning lights) is functioning properly. I recommend an electrical component inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Blinker/turn signal does not work or blink, stays on can hear a click though - 2004 Chevrolet Express 2500