Q: Q: blinker

When i turn the blinker on left/right all break lights flash as the correct blinker flashes in the frount

Q: Q: Car rattles after accelerating

Yes, a loose heat shield, exhaust leak, damaged muffler or catalytic converter, or even a faulty engine mount may all contribute to a rattling noise. The exhaust system and motor mounts need to be inspected for contact issues. You may...

Q: Q: Why do my car shut off when I stop

The first and easiest thing to do is to check for air leaks. Any air that gets into the engine without going through the air mass meter will lean out the fuel mixture and affect the idle. Inspect the rubber...

Q: Q: Transmission not shifting

Hi There, It sounds like you may have two issues going on here. The whistling sound is likely a part of the air intake in the motor. Try opening the hood and throttling the motor a bit to see if...