Q: Q: blinker

When i turn the blinker on left/right all break lights flash as the correct blinker flashes in the frount

Q: Can a bad master cylinder cause the clutch to go out as if someone was riding it?

The fact that you have been driving the vehicle with the defective clutch master cylinder would not have caused the clutch problem if you would have had it fixed as soon as the problem was evident. The clutch was not...

Q: changed fuel pump cant bleed fuel lines

I have never had to bleed the air out to make the vehicle start after replacing the fuel pump. You should have the fuel pressure checked to see if you are getting 41 to 47 psi when you cycle the...

Q: Q: Door not latching.

The door seal is known to hit the trim panel on door closure. This can cause high effort to close the door. The fix is to remove the door seal and adjust the panel fold inward and reinstall the door...