Q: blinker

When i turn the blinker on left/right all break lights flash as the correct blinker flashes in the frount

A: This is due to a short circuit inside of th...

This is due to a short circuit inside of the turn signal multi function switch located in the steering column. You can try turning the hazard button on and off several times to see if the lights start to work correctly. If this works the switch had dirty contacts internally and may be okay for awhile. Replace that switch if problem continues.

If you need some assistance with this, consider getting some help from a qualified mechanic who will be able to diagnose the issue with your turn signals and make the necessary repairs to ensure everything is working as it should.