Q: Q: blinker

When i turn the blinker on left/right all break lights flash as the correct blinker flashes in the frount

Q: I have a 2011 ford focus just replaced the roll pin inside the manual transmission. dropped a head of a bolt inside cant get out

The "technique to get it out" depends on exactly where it is. There is sometimes a possibility of a foreign item safely staying in place but admittedly in a transmission that is a speculative proposition. At any rate, there are...

Q: Uncontrollable shaking

Hello and thanks for writing in. Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any...

Q: Car skipping

I am making the assumption that the skip you are referring to is a misfire that you are describing. There are several factors that can cause an engine misfire. A defective distributor cap/rotor, bad spark plug, bad plug wire, internal...