Q: Blend door replacement

Had no heat in my 2002 windstar. I replaced the blend door. Now I JUST have heat, even if the AC is on. I'm thinking that, it might be the temperature control.

The temperature blend door actuator should be checked to see if it is moving the blend door back and forth. I you hear motor move but may not be moving too much. Disconnect the battery or remove the fuse for the a/c controls. You can then connect battery or install fuse then turn the key to on and wait one minute to relearn door actuator movement. If still no door movement then you should remove the actuator ans see if door moves free. If it does then you should replace actuator and go through relearn process again.