Q: Bleeding clutch problem

I tried to bleed the clutch for the first time. My clutch pedal dropped to the floor and lost all pressure l. I dont know what to do now.

3. Bleeding clutch problem

Q: We have a 2008 Dodge Magnum 2.7 and have replaced the thermostat and thermostat housing. However, the car is still leaking a good amount of coolant.

When there is coolant leaking from the weep hole on a water pump, the seal on the water pump is damaged and no longer can hold in the coolant. I recommend replacing the water pump. The weep hole is designed...

Q: Just replaced fuel.pump and now it wont start

If both the starter motor and fuel pump are not working be sure the Engine Immobilizer is not active. If you are sure the security system is off and yet power does not reach the fuel pump or the starter,...

Q: Issues with coolant pouring out of the overflow

Hi there. If the engine is losing coolant, then the location of the leak needs to be found first. A leak will allow the coolant to get low enough to cause it to overheat. I start by doing a pressure...