Q: Bleeding clutch problem

I tried to bleed the clutch for the first time. My clutch pedal dropped to the floor and lost all pressure l. I dont know what to do now.

3. Bleeding clutch problem

Q: Q: Gear shift lever stuck in Park

This is a very common problem for your type of vehicle. Oftentimes, there is a component in the shifter mechanism that fails, and causes the shifter to be unable to come out of park. The repair for this is to...

Q: Driving down road all warning lights come on then go off.

The oil pressure light will usually come on when a few things could be happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil, the oil pump could be failing or not pumping oil sufficiently or the oil pressure sending...

Q: I'm trying to replace my antenna assy coil from the ignition area inside of the car where the key goes. Do u know of a video on it

The best place to look for videos on automotive repairs would be Youtube.com. I know that there is a guy from 1A Auto who is often on there filming various repairs being done to show people how to do them....