Q: Bleeding clutch problem

I tried to bleed the clutch for the first time. My clutch pedal dropped to the floor and lost all pressure l. I dont know what to do now.

3. Bleeding clutch problem

Q: I am having trouble starting my 2007 Dodge Charger and it does not have good acceleration

Hello. There are a lot of things that can cause this on your vehicle. I would usually start by scanning the computer for any codes. If there are codes set it can help to find the issue. If there are...

Q: Prius master warning light on

To resolve this most efficiently you have to start with a Toyota re-manufactured, dealer supplied, OEM battery pack. That is the only way to rule out the "possibility" of a fault, of some sort, in the battery pack. Once you...

Q: Car wont shift into reverse 2005 Hyundai Tiburon

Hello - I believe the shifter cable itself may be worn enough to prevent Reverse engagement. Given that you can manually engage Reverse at the transmission, and have replaced the bushings, adjustment or wear would be the limiting issue here....