Q: Black my link screen, the check engine came on while driving blonking for a minute then shut off.

Two things, first my my link radio screen went black. Checked and changed fuses disconnected the battery and still nothing. Thr tonight i was driving home from work my check engine started blinking then a minute later shut off and shit hasnt returned should i be concerned?

Anytime you have an electrical fault that disables a system (like your radio and the entire screen) it is cause for concern. The truth is that the only way to determine what’s causing this problem is to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection; which should allow them to pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.

3. Black my link screen, the check engine came on while driving blonking for a minute then shut off.