Q: Bike switches off while driving

Bike goes off while driving and problem is fuel flow stops!! I have to open the petrol tank for a few minutes only then the bike starts again

A: Depending on the type of fuel valve you hav...

Depending on the type of fuel valve you have you should remove the fuel valve from the fuel tank to clean or replace the tank filter screen mounted on the fuel control valve. The filter is most likely clogged with rust, dirt, or debris that were in the tank. Flush out the tank with fresh fuel before installing a clean filter control valve.

You should also replace the fuel tank cap since it sounds like it has a blocked vent that is supposed to allow air to get into the tank and will cause fuel to stop flowing when the tank gets into a vacuum. A new cap will fix this issue. Best of luck.