Q: Best Toyota models

Wouldn't it be best to stick with the old '90's to early 2000's models of Toyota as they are mostly metal?

3. Best Toyota models

Q: Advice on buying a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT

There will always be parts available to some extent because a lot of these parts are interchangeable. Pontiacs can be fun cars to drive. My advice is to not pay too much for it. Because, when they don't make cars...

Q: Lots of tire wear and wear is not even

Greetings and thank you for writing in with this question! We first need to separate “wheels” and “tires.” Wheels are the metal (aluminum or steel) piece that the tire (black rubber) mounts to. Tires should generally last longer than 30,000...

Q: Opinion about Audi

To me, they are over-engineered, gigantic money pits. They cost a fortune to fix as they age. That's the truth. If you really like Audi's and want to buy one, then I would opt to lease it. If you...