Q: Best Toyota models

Wouldn't it be best to stick with the old '90's to early 2000's models of Toyota as they are mostly metal?

3. Best Toyota models

Q: If my mechanic says I have dark brake fluid, do I need to bleed the brakes?

Hi John. Thanks for sending in your question today. With today's ABS systems, bleeding the brakes or flushing the brake system due to contaminated brake fluid is a very complex process that requires special tools to complete it correctly. If...

Q: Opinion about Chinese-made Volvo that is being shipped to the USA

I wouldn't buy a Volvo because I'm not a fan of European cars. They have a tendency to be over-engineered and their parts cost a fortune. They need special computers to work on them. They generally make them so...

Q: Valve Cover Gasket 2006 Toyota Highlander

Hi there - a leaking valve cover gasket can cause misfires if spark plugs, plug wires/boots or coils get wet with oil, and there is a risk of fire if oil leaks onto the exhaust manifold. So it makes good...