Q: Best Toyota models

Wouldn't it be best to stick with the old '90's to early 2000's models of Toyota as they are mostly metal?

3. Best Toyota models

Q: Nissan Bluebird Sylphy Parts

To answer this question, you will need to look up the part numbers of both to see if they match. Look up the part numbers, and then if possible, have an expert conduct a side-by-side comparison of the parts to...

Q: my bank 1 sensor 2 has been replaced and check engine light still comes up. i have also changed my catalyst converter, and my car

Hi there. Unfortunately, these type of issues are incredibly complex to pinpoint and isolate the root source of the problem. Typically the best way to complete the diagnosis is to have a professional mechanic start by completing a check engine...

Q: Advice on buying a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT

There will always be parts available to some extent because a lot of these parts are interchangeable. Pontiacs can be fun cars to drive. My advice is to not pay too much for it. Because, when they don't make cars...