Q: Best performance upgrade

I want to take out more power from the engine so if I put up an air intake system and a catback exhaust, what difference will it make?

3. Best performance upgrade

Q: Service stabilitrak

The Stabilitrac system is your vehicle's traction control system. Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which...

Q: Car has high rpm going 60mph and it hears as if the engine is overworking its self. Also car vibrates in gear on a complete stop.

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...

Q: My car idles low and shakes inside.

Hi there. From the description you have provided this is most likely an idle control issue. Assuming, the Check Engine Light is not on, leads me to believe the ECM (engine control module) is not recognizing the fault. The throttle...