Q: Best performance upgrade

I want to take out more power from the engine so if I put up an air intake system and a catback exhaust, what difference will it make?

3. Best performance upgrade

Q: The car shakes some when braking. What could be the problem?

What you are describing is a sign of warped brake rotors. As you may know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads...

Q: Replacement of body wiring harness

It would be difficult to say if the shorted area of the harness was damaged in the accident. If it is in the area of the impact, it may be possible. If the bad part of the harness is located...

Q: What does the Low Oil Pressure light mean?

The Low Oil Pressure light on your dash looks like a small oil can, and it should light up under very specific circumstances. Here’s what you need to know: The light should come on briefly when you crank the...