Q: Best performance upgrade

I want to take out more power from the engine so if I put up an air intake system and a catback exhaust, what difference will it make?

3. Best performance upgrade

Q: Jerking when reducing speed

This may be related to a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the...

Q: Evaporator Temperature Sensor (Switch)

Hello. It is possible that the problem is with the evaporator temperature sensor. If this fails, it can affect the efficiency of the AC system. Most of the time though, when the compressor continually works on this car it is...

Q: A few weeks ago, my 2001 Honda Accord EX started overheating. I took it to my mechanic 2 days later and was told my coolant hose

Overheating can damage the cooling system thermostat which, in turn, will cause continued overheating. Consequently, testing and replacing the thermostat should be among the repairs to consider. The burst hose, that is the coolant leak you first observed, could have...