Q: Best brand for Lower front Ball joints highway driving

What is the best breaks for Lower front ball joints for a Chevy Tahoe a lot of highway driving. And what is the average labor cost for Installion and wheel alignment.

A: Hi there: For a 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe, one ...

Hi there:

For a 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe, one of the best aftermarket part manufacturers that makes a premium lower ball joint is MOOG. They are widely considered the pioneers on aftermarket GM components. In regards to replacing lower ball joints, you can get an estimate from YourMechanic.com if you'd like, but we're not able to complete front end alignment work as our mechanics are mobile and don't carry that equipment with them.