Q: Bent lower center arm

Rim pushed back & bent downwards I can see that the lower arm under the car Is bent could that cause fix the issue pushing it into in correct position.

Hello. If any of the arms are bent, then they need to be replaced. There is no way to properly bend these back and still keep their strength. You can always replace them with used parts if you need to save some money on it. If the impact was bad enough, the vehicle subframe may also need to be straightened once the parts are replaced. A body or frame shop would be needed for this to be done properly.

3. Bent lower center arm