Q: Belts squeaking and air coming out hot

The air in my vehicle starts coming out hot when I idle. I can also hear a squeaking noise around the belt area.

3. Belts squeaking and air coming out hot

Q: idling rough warning lights

Hello. I think the car is running rough because the Check Engine Light is on. It is possible that the alternator is not working properly causing low voltage, which would make the car difficult to run properly. I would suggest...

Q: Where is the ignition switch harness located? Also, what color wire and gauge are the ignition accessory wires for this vehicle?

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic about your backup camera installation. The ignition switch harness is located inside the steering wheel column on the left side. If I'm not mistaken, the ACC wire will be an 18 gauge pink/yellow...

Q: Q: squeaky brakes.

Squeaky brakes can be frustrating. Let me offer a few suggestions that will hopefully quiet down the noise. The squeal or squeak is due to metal surfaces vibrating without lubrication. Proper lubrication is key to a quiet brake job. The...