Q: Q: Belts are squeaking

The belts on my vehicle are squeaking.

3. Q: Belts are squeaking

Q: My Check Engine Light came on - 2011 Hyundai Accent

When the Check Engine Light comes on, it means the engine controller has detected a fault in one of the sensor inputs and that the fault is bad enough to affect the emissions. Most cars have additional warning lights for...

Q: There is a squeaking noise near the timing belt and an oil leak - 2007 Acura TSX

Hi there. It is likely the squeaky noise is either the timing belt tensioner wiggling on a dry pivot point or the timing belt idler pulley bearing which is losing its lubricating grease. Replacing the timing belt, the tensioner, and...

Q: Two rear brake lights are not working. The top one is.

Hi there. Having power to the brake light switch leads me away from a fuse related issue. Not knowing the model, makes it difficult to know whether the brake light switch is two wire or multiple wire. If it's a...