Q: Belt shredding

My tensioner pulley is bad and my belt shredded can I replace the belt and run car for a week without shredding another belt

3. Belt shredding

Q: A wire came off headlight bulb harness

Black wires are usually used to indicate it is a ground wire. Without proper ground, the lights will not work. If the wire pulled out for the headlight connector, it may be easier to just replace the headlight socket. Replacement...

Q: what size is my serpentine belt - 2003 Dodge Dakota

Hello. According to my resources, the serpentine belt size for your vehicle with the 3.9 liter engine is 97.3 inches long and 0.96 inches wide. The belt should also have seven grooves in it. The Dayco part number for this...

Q: Q: Steering wheel locked key won't turn

Hi there. It's quite possible that the ignition lock cylinder is damaged. However, it could be an internal issue with the steering column that is causing the steering wheel to lock. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come...