Q: belt is missing, squeeling sound before stopped engine, once stopped saw smoke coming from engine department

I see that one belt in off the pulleys one belt is connected and room for one more belt is missing. i believe is the drive train belt. first the battery light turned on, never did see the temp gauge go up. now i think the battery light came on due to the drive train belt loosing traction or breaking? towed car, turned on car to help move for the tow truck, felt that the power steering did not work...again i think due to the drive train belt not being there. what needs to be checked or replaced, what do i order for the repair? i tried to order a repair for serpentine belt but your mechanic does not accept my license plate number or my vin number. thank you. Ron

3. belt is missing, squeeling sound before stopped engine, once stopped saw smoke coming from engine department