Q: Beleive it is a bad harmonic balancer

Beleive it is a bad harmonic balancer. Not sure but real bad chirp and squeal lower pulley area. My check engine light codes are camshaft sensor and crankshaft location so i think it is

If you remove the serpentine belt to isolate the problem is in lower pulley damper or one of the accessories. If noise goes away with belt removed then inspect the lower pulley for damage and replace it. If no problem is found then the noise is in the timing chain and guides and will need to have front of engine exposed to inspect timing chain and components.

3. Beleive it is a bad harmonic balancer