Q: Been working on my 1998 4Runner for the past 2 weeks and haven't started it for a bit it now rapidly clicks. New batt and starter

I've been working on my car for about 2 weeks now replacing the radiator, 4 control arms, power steering rack and the pressure and return line. The car now will not start it rapidly clicks when trying to crank but won't turn over. The lights and everything come on on the inside as well with the key in the ON position. The battery and starter are no older than 2 years as well.

This usually happens when the battery does not have enough charge to start the vehicle. I would recommend trying a jump start. If this does not work, the battery may need to be replaced. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Been working on my 1998 4Runner for the past 2 weeks and haven't started it for a bit it now rapidly clicks. New batt and starter