Q: Been heating up

It's been heating up the AC not working as good it blows but warm air and it makes a squeaky noise wen u press on the gas I think it might be the belt cus the noise been coming from there can the belt have those symptoms n if it does what would be the cost or to replace the problem

Hello - you may have a failing AC compressor or compressor clutch. This could cause the squeak and lack of cooling you mention. I would recommend having a AC is Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Been heating up