Q: Been heating up

It's been heating up the AC not working as good it blows but warm air and it makes a squeaky noise wen u press on the gas I think it might be the belt cus the noise been coming from there can the belt have those symptoms n if it does what would be the cost or to replace the problem

Hello - you may have a failing AC compressor or compressor clutch. This could cause the squeak and lack of cooling you mention. I would recommend having a AC is Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.