Q: Malfunctioning lights

bed lights goin crazy when i signal rightor left and hit the brak lights blink realy fast, and when i turn on head lights tail lights go off

3. Malfunctioning lights

Q: Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness?

The instrument panel controls are illuminated when the headlights are on, to help you see your controls even when it is dark out. The brightness of the instrument panel controls can be adjusted with the instrument panel illumination control. The...

Q: Changed radiator and cooler hoses(2 at 3/8" wide), the ones that run to the bottom of radiator. The car now when starts wont move

You will need to add about 1 quart of fluid that was lost when the radiator and hoses were changed. Check transmission level and if problem continues then you may need to have transmission checked. Just low on fluid will...

Q: Car shorted out

Your car does not have fuses for the main circuits. There are fusible links down by the starter motor. Two or three smaller wires bolt on to the staters positive bolt. The fusible links are within a few inches. You...