Q: Malfunctioning lights

bed lights goin crazy when i signal rightor left and hit the brak lights blink realy fast, and when i turn on head lights tail lights go off

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing two different problems. Turn signals that blink quickly can be caused by a few different things. The first thing I would do is make sure that none of the turn signal bulbs are burned out, as that could cause rapid blinking. If the bulbs are all good then I would move on to looking at the turn signal relay. If your tail lights are turning off when you turn on the headlights then that could be a sign of a potential issue with the headlight switch or the vehicle’s wiring. It may be possible that a fault with the headlight switch or circuit is somehow affecting the operation of the tail lights, perhaps through a wiring issue, or an internal fault with the switch. As electrical issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose what the cause of your electrical issues may be.

3. Malfunctioning lights