Q: bearing noise on engine

I recently had my idler pulley and another pulley lower on the engine, not sure which one it was, replaced. It still keeps making the noise. Could it be another pulley? Thanks

A: Hello, the bearing noise could be caused by...

Hello, the bearing noise could be caused by many things. The most common being the idler pulley and drive belt tensioner. Without knowing what all was replaced and what tests were done to diagnose the pulley and idler in the first place I can not give a concrete answer. A qualified technician like one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this without issue. They will check all the pulleys and components along the drive belt and if no problem is found there they might need to remove the belt to determine exactly what is causing this issue.