Q: Battery sparking when reconnecting

The negative terminal of my battery is sparking when I try to reconnect it.

3. Battery sparking when reconnecting

Q: Q: Car will not start

Hi there. Thanks for writing into about the starting issues with your 1993 Honda Civic Del Sol. After reading your question, it appears that you might have a problem with the ignition switch itself if others are able to start...

Q: No power after battery replacement

Hi, if you have a new battery and there is still no power coming to the car then there is a chance the main fuse has blown. This fuse protects the main electrical components from surges in power and will...

Q: My SUV is making a grinding noise

The noise may be coming from the transmission torque dampener. The transmission would need to be identified by the dealer as a failed part number on the transmission. If the number on the transmission match, then the transmission should be...