Q: Battery saver active.

Displays battery saver active all the time. We drove it over a 1000 miles with that on the display and the heat stopped working. It blowed only cold air. Air conditioner don't work .I changed out positive term also coming from starter and fuse box nothing seems to be working for me. How do I get this fixed without spending a lot of money

I do not have a year, make, or model from you, but I would start the diagnosis of this problem by testing the battery. If the battery isn’t holding a charge properly, it can cause electrical issues. Next thing to check would be the alternator. Some vehicles have a clutch where the alternator can be put at 100% power under loads or be turned down when the extra is not needed. If the alternator is not responding to these commands, the battery charge may suffer. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your battery saver warning light and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. Battery saver active.