Q: Q: Battery Replacement

How much will it cost to replace battery and reconfigure electronics on my 2007 BMW 328i manual sedan (e90)?

3. Q: Battery Replacement

Q: Power steering upon start up shows gurgling in reservoir after hot starts foaming and making noise 2007 Mercedes S600

Hi - your symptoms suggest the power steering system has either run low on fluid, sucking air into the system, or the system filter is clogged, creating air in the system through cavitation of the pump (vacuum bubbles). I would...

Q: The car is burning oil significantly

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2004 BMW 330xi. Unfortunately, this is very common for a vehicle to burn more oil as the engine ages. One thing you can do to combat the oil consumption is to use high...

Q: Buying used BMW 2009

Nothing adverse appears on the Carfax report. There don't appear to be any outstanding recalls. Inasmuch as used car repair, maintenance, and restoration costs are highly dependent on the actual, as found, condition of the vehicle, the only way to...