Q: Q: Battery Replacement

How much will it cost to replace battery and reconfigure electronics on my 2007 BMW 328i manual sedan (e90)?

3. Q: Battery Replacement

Q: Loud idling, clunking, vibrating when stopping, sluggish engine

It sounds like you may have a faulty engine or transmission mount. These mounts are what secures the engine or transmission to the frame of the vehicle. These mounts are made of metal frames with large solid pieces of rubber...

Q: SES light comes on and power drops when accelerating to 4000 RPM, after which it drives fine.

Since this is an intermittent problem it may be difficult to diagnose. The first thing I would recommend is to have a technician check your vehicle for trouble codes with an OBD2 scanner. If the check engine light comes on...

Q: Q: Low Tire Pressure light is on

You need to reset your TPMS system. This is done through the controls on your steering column. Consult your vehicle owners manual or look for a simple "how to" video such as this one here. If the system still will...