Q: Battery Replacement

How much will it cost to replace battery and reconfigure electronics on my 2007 BMW 328i manual sedan (e90)?

Hi there:

If you have a service light that needs to be reset, or a check engine or battery warning light that has come on, one of our mobile mechanics should first complete a battery light inspection; to determine if the battery is the actual source of this warning light. In many cases, the battery cables or other charging system components can be the cause of a warning light. Once they complete this service, they’ll recommend the right repairs be completed and reset the error code once they are done.