Q: Q: Battery Replacement

How much will it cost to replace battery and reconfigure electronics on my 2007 BMW 328i manual sedan (e90)?

3. Q: Battery Replacement

Q: replaced rear engine motor mount and transmission shift is not engaging

Thanks for writing in about your Chevrolet HHR. From what you've described you'll need to check the shift cable to see if the cable is attached to the transmission and bracket. It may have come loose when you lifted the...

Q: Q: Cannot shift into overdrive

On the SC300, when the shifter is in the 3-D position if the shifter is to the right, then the over shift function is enabled. Once the engine reaches a combination of speed and load the transmission will automatically shift...

Q: How often does a 2011 BMW 328i really need to get oil changed? My light has come back on at under 5,000 miles. 2011 BMW 328i

Hi - the # of miles between oil and filter changes is perhaps the 2nd longest running discussion since someone said "My car is faster than your car!". Driving conditions: clean air/dusty, freeway/city stop-and-go, long drives vs 3 minute "around...