Q: Q: Battery replacement

Took out old battery, put new one in and now the car won't start. It has power, lights, radio but no horn?

3. Q: Battery replacement

Q: I was driving the car a few minutes ago the vsa and abs light came on in the dash i turnt the car off to reset it but now it start

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle goes into a safety mode when certain components do not pass the system tests that are run when the car is started. Since the codes were set the last time the vehicle...

Q: car not accelerating properly, only gets half way to the speed

Many different things can cause the car to lack power. Most of these will be seen with a Check Engine Light to indicate there is a fault. The most common issues involved in this scenario are problems with the fuel...

Q: There is hesitation to press the accelerator during engine start and cold engine

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Toyota Camry. You should have the fuel injectors and combustible chambers cleaned of carbon deposits. The build up of carbon on the valves and injectors can cause the engine to run rough and...