Q: Battery replaced, keeps dying out

Hello. I have problems with the battery in my car. I had both the battery and the alternator replaced. However, my battery keeps dying. I'm wondering what could be draining the battery. Do you have any suggestion what I should do? Thanks.

If you have a battery that is dying overnight, then you have a major draw on the battery and should have a mechanic isolate what system is causing the draw by removing one fuse at a time until the circuit is isolated. You may have a body module that is malfunctioning or a trunk light that does not go out. Either way, a diagnosis is needed to locate the draw. The new alternator or battery may be defective also and only thorough testing of the battery will reveal the failure.

3. Battery replaced, keeps dying out