Q: Battery replaced, keeps dying out

Hello. I have problems with the battery in my car. I had both the battery and the alternator replaced. However, my battery keeps dying. I'm wondering what could be draining the battery. Do you have any suggestion what I should do? Thanks.

If you have a battery that is dying overnight, then you have a major draw on the battery and should have a mechanic isolate what system is causing the draw by removing one fuse at a time until the circuit is isolated. You may have a body module that is malfunctioning or a trunk light that does not go out. Either way, a diagnosis is needed to locate the draw. The new alternator or battery may be defective also and only thorough testing of the battery will reveal the failure.