Q: Battery problems after botched transaxle install.

The car won't start. My problems began when I had the front drive axle replaced. The company botched the install and the transaxle ran dry on the freeway. The hybrid battery was fried from the friction with the transaxle. I had both the transaxle and battery replaced, but the car still wasn't running right. After this the car shut down with no feed to the battery. When I try to start, the relays click and ready flashes, but doesn't stay illuminated.

A: I would have to say this car needs to be re...

I would have to say this car needs to be repaired by a certified mechanic. There is a common problem with the inverter cooling pump not circulating that can cause the car not to start. Have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, pull up the codes to inspect and repair your car.