Q: Battery & oil light come on after braking awhile at red light

I was driving normally when I stopped at a red light. I felt a sudden vibration after 20-30 seconds then the battery & oil light comes on. Which stops my car from moving AT ALL. Car was in standstill even in Drive. I had to restart the car itself and the lights went away and I was able to resume driving. It only came back after I stopped at a red light again for 20-30 seconds and I had to repeat said steps to get it moving.

There are a number of things that may cause the vehicle to stall while driving. This can happen for any number of reasons such as fuel supply issues such as a bad fuel pump, vacuum leaks, electrical faults or various sensors failing. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle using a scanning tool, which will help to more specifically narrow down what may be causing your vehicle to stall.

3. Battery & oil light come on after braking awhile at red light