Q: Battery & oil light come on after braking awhile at red light

I was driving normally when I stopped at a red light. I felt a sudden vibration after 20-30 seconds then the battery & oil light comes on. Which stops my car from moving AT ALL. Car was in standstill even in Drive. I had to restart the car itself and the lights went away and I was able to resume driving. It only came back after I stopped at a red light again for 20-30 seconds and I had to repeat said steps to get it moving.

3. Battery & oil light come on after braking awhile at red light