Q: Battery not charging charger

I’m having starting problems with my Savana. I charged the starter and the battery with the battery charger. Then I turned the key to start charging my battery. When it was done charging I unhooked it and went to start the car and it wouldn’t start. Do you have any idea what might be wrong? How can I get this working?

Hello. There are several reasons why your van won’t start. The battery could have a bad cell in it and not enough power is getting the can started. This can happen even if the battery is charged. There could also be a problem with the spark plugs. If the spark plugs aren’t getting the proper spark, this may cause a misfire condition or prevent the van from starting. Lastly, the van’s fuel system could be having a problem with the fuel pump not working properly, which may prevent the engine from starting. First, I would recommend that you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the battery and complete an inspection to determine why the van won’t start.

3. Battery not charging charger