Q: Battery new, but my jeep is dead.

My jeep is completely dead, even though I replaced the battery only recently.

3. Battery new, but my jeep is dead.

Q: Intermittent clunk under floorboard

Ball joints are a fairly common repair item on these trucks and when they fail, customers usually explain some of the same symptoms you are describing now. There is an allowable amount of play for some components as there must...

Q: I bought a battery and oil for a 97 maxima but the car is a 98. Will there be any issues?

You should be perfectly fine. Nissan lists the same engine oil viscosity, oil filter and battery group size for both years.

Q: Turn signal malfunctioning, as well as other lights

The front control module controls all of the vehicle's lighting functions. From your description it sounds like this module is failing. However, before replacing the front control module, connectors and wiring should be checked to ensure there is no harness...