Q: Battery never charges completely

My battery in my car keeps going dead even after being charged. I have had the emergency roadside service come out 6 times to recharge the battery. When I called the Honda dealer they said it’s because I drive short distances around town. So the computers in the car can’t recharge adequately to start up again the next day. I think this might be a crock. But what do you think? Does this seem legitimate? Is there anything I can do to get this to stop?

Hello, thanks for writing in. There aren’t very many reasons for the battery to die with a properly working charging system. The alternator maintains the charge on the battery even when the vehicle is sitting still. Have the vehicles battery and charging system inspected by a professional. The battery itself may even be the cause after so many jump starts and charges.

3. Battery never charges completely