Q: Q: Battery Light is on

My battery light stays on after starting of vehicle but goes off when I accelerate

3. Q: Battery Light is on

Q: Popping/clunking sound from right passenger side front. Front suspension was inspected over the weekend

Hi there. In most cases, when you have a problem like this, it's caused by a loose or damaged strut, strut mount, stabilizer bar bushings or CV joints being worn out. The stabilizer bar bushing specifically is usually the part...

Q: Car will not turn over after installing a new radiator.

The radiator replacement and the present no start problem are just coincidences. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes an actual load test. Confirm that the...

Q: I was driving and the light on the dash board become dime and the engine was on. The car refused to start. Only clicking sound

The battery will not get recharged after jump starting with another battery if the alternator is not working to recharge it. You should have the battery recharged and charging system diagnosed to see if the alternator needs to be replaced....