Q: Q: Battery Light is on

My battery light stays on after starting of vehicle but goes off when I accelerate

3. Q: Battery Light is on

Q: Gas pedal not going down when pressed.

The throttle pedal may be blocked by your carpet. Check the pedal to make sure it is not being blocked. The pedal operates a cable and then to the throttle body assembly. Each of these would need to be checked...

Q: Rear suspension component failure

That Year Cabrio might have drum brakes or disk brakes on the rear.I'm guessing that your car has drum brakes on the rear. If that's the case, there may be something coming loose in the brakes that rolls around in...

Q: The Battery Light came up on my dash. I lost power steering and have no cold AC. What should I do and how much is it to fix?

It sounds like you may have lost a drive belt. When the belt goes, so does the alternator, the power steering, and the air conditioner. You should not drive the car like this, as the engine may overheat. You may...