Q: Q: Battery light goes on and off.

I have replaced battery and alternator. Battery light keeps on coming and off. It has been going on for 2 months.

3. Q: Battery light goes on and off.

Q: What's the usual labor hours on a mastercylinder and slave cylinder replacement

To replace both cylinders takes roughly 8 hours. You can get an exact quote, both as to labor and parts, by using YourMechanic's on-line estimator for clutch repairs. Note that sometimes the problem is just a hydraulic leak, for example...

Q: Q: My abs light is on

The ABS light can be on due to any number of faults. A bad wheel speed sensor, brake pressure sensor, or damaged wiring are just a few possibilities. It can just be a coincidence that the light is on now,...

Q: Air bubbles in my fuel filter

You may be sucking air from the fuel lines before the pump. Check all the clamps all the way to the tank. If you still are sucking air then remove fuel supply tube in the tank and check to see...