Q: battery light go on

after im replace the alternator the battery and the belt tensioner and the belt the light still going on and go of

Hello there. This could be an indication of a bad battery temperature sensor, battery cables that are loose or worn out, or a simple ground wire that is not properly connected. The battery light typically comes on when any component that makes up the charging system is faulty. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a battery light inspection to pinpoint the source of your issues.