Q: Battery light came on

The battery light came on so I took car to get check and they said it wasn't the battery or alternator ? What else could it be ?

This could also be a fuse or potentially the voltage regulator. This is a component that regulates voltage provided to the battery to make sure that it is not over or undercharged and maintains a specific amount of voltage. If you need help with getting this fixed, I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians come to your home to diagnose the battery light and help you repair it as necessary. Best of luck.

3. Battery light came on