Q: Battery light came on

The battery light came on so I took car to get check and they said it wasn't the battery or alternator ? What else could it be ?

This could also be a fuse or potentially the voltage regulator. This is a component that regulates voltage provided to the battery to make sure that it is not over or undercharged and maintains a specific amount of voltage. If you need help with getting this fixed, I would recommend having one of our mobile technicians come to your home to diagnose the battery light and help you repair it as necessary. Best of luck.