Q: Q: Battery is not charging

I've changed the alternator and battery today 1/22/17 but battery still will not charge any ideas why please help need truck for work

3. Q: Battery is not charging

Q: Car alarm keeping car from starting

You will have to put the key in the door lock and lock/unlock the door manually with the key. Turn the key to the unlock position and see if the alarm stops sounding. If this doesn't work, you may have...

Q: Failed emission test, code P0071

Hi. There could be a problem with the sensor that was replace being faulty or defective causing you not to pass emission. There are also are drive cycles that the Pcm has to go through to properly clear the memory...

Q: car stopped while on road and couldnt move while in gear

The fuel pump could have failed. The timing belt could have slipped. A mechanical component could have broken. To determine exactly what has gone wrong, and to have the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic...