Q: Q: Battery is not charging

I've changed the alternator and battery today 1/22/17 but battery still will not charge any ideas why please help need truck for work

3. Q: Battery is not charging

Q: Intermittent misfire that sets a random misfire code and three injector circuit failure codes.

Hello. Intermittent and random misfires can be caused by many things. If all of those components check out, it may be possible that one of the fuel injectors is dirty or clogged, and is not delivering fuel properly. It may...

Q: Can a 42re transmission hook up to a 5.9 L Magnum gas engine

The 42RE will "fit" but it is definitely not a "direct" fit as in a catalog interchange. The 42RE is a light duty vehicle transmission and thus the torque rating (power handling capability) is lower than that of the 46RE....

Q: I have no ignition, or dash lights when turning key. All relays and battery are fine. Dash lights work when headlights are on.

You may have a bad connection in the connectors to the body control module, instrument cluster, and ECM. Try to disconnect the battery and disconnect these modules. Afterwards, apply dielectric lube to the connectors and reconnect the battery and see...