Q: Q: Battery is not charging

I've changed the alternator and battery today 1/22/17 but battery still will not charge any ideas why please help need truck for work

3. Q: Battery is not charging

Q: 06 lexus gx470 - When braking , the steering wheel shakes and the car pulls to the right . 88k miles .. Rotors ?

Pulling to one side, without the brakes applied, is caused by misalignment, tire defects or uneven tire inflation (from side to side). Vibration on braking is typically due to rotor runout and/or thickness variation in the rotor(s). Vibration at speed,...

Q: How do I use the power sunroof when my vehicle is turned off?

When you enter your car, you cannot adjust the sunroof without first turning the vehicle on. However, after turning the vehicle off, you can continue to operate the power sunroof. If you have the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), then...

Q: Creaking sound from rear of car

The noise may be coming from the upper shock mounts worn out in the rear. The bushing is not serviceable separate from the shocks and have to be replaced as an assembly. If you want to have this checked out...