Q: Battery has power but when I try to start didn't make any noise

Turn key gauges move but doesn't make any noise at all

3. Battery has power but when I try to start didn't make any noise

Q: Air conditioner pump making noise and no cold air. No power coming to pump in 2011 Nissan Rogue

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2011 Nissan Rogue. When the compressor pump starts to make noise, combined with not blowing cool air, there are many possible problems. It is quite possible that the compressor itself has frozen....

Q: Power cutting off, then come back with the alarm going off

Hello. There are a couple of causes that come to mind in this case. Battery cables, electrical system grounds or the electrical control unit (ECU) all come to mind as possibilities. It is safe to say a vehicle that...

Q: Brakes issue with the booster

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check to see what issues you are encountering. If you had to replace the brake booster, then you are implying that the brake pedal is hard. If you have replaced the brake booster and...