Q: Battery harness got damaged

My Check Engine light is on. The diagnostic gave me error code P1684. My battery harness got damaged and I am not sure how.

3. Battery harness got damaged

Q: Shifting issues, skipping gears and jerking while letting off the gas

The transmission case servo pin bore gets worn out. To repair this is to drill the hole out, and install a sleeve bushing to repair the transmission housing. The transmission will need to be removed, and taken apart to do...

Q: Lost my brakes

Brake issues are extremely delicate and very hard to diagnose without an onsite brake inspection. However, the problem you're describing is common when an issue with the master cylinder exists and air finds a way into your brake lines. When...

Q: Error codes with vehicle

Hi. P0700 is a transmission control system fault and a p0750 is a fault regarding the shift solenoid. P0456 is code for a small leak detected in the evaporative emission system. For a quote on pricing please visit this site....